Wood burning Stove Installation
Wood Burning Stoves are the same as wood inserts but have no masonry and are less expensive than an airtight fireplace. Although they may take a little extra work to run, the new “EPA” stoves are a much more energy efficient appliance that will save fuel, money and protect you and your family’s health. Newer stoves (which are up to 50% more efficient than older stoves) can reduce smoke and dust, as well as cut heating expenses with no need for electricity or propane.
Some of the energy efficiency benefits of replacing old wood stoves and fireplaces are:
- Saves money, fuel, time and resources.
- 50% more energy efficient.
- Uses 1/3 less wood for the same heat.
- Cuts creosote build-up in chimneys that helps reduce the risk of fire.
- Produces 70% less particle pollution indoors and out.
Some of the environmental benefits of replacing old wood stoves and fireplaces with new appliances are:
- Reduces indoor and outdoor wood smoke pollution which has been linked to cancer, asthma and other serious health conditions.
- Improved combustion efficiency reduces CO2, methane and black carbon emissions.
- Saves billions in health benefits each year.
Other Installations We Provide
- Awning Installation
- Gas Fireplace Installation
- Gas Insert Installation
- Gas Log Installation
- Gas Free Standing Stove Installation
- Outdoor Fire pit Installation
- Outdoor Space Heater Installation
- Wood burning Fireplace Installation
- Wood burning Insert Installation
- Wood burning Stove Installation
- Chimney System Installation